Terms of services
To protect your interests, please use iYimei (Note 1) (hereinafter referred to as our website) Service (hereinafter referred to as our Service) before reading the following rules. Upon using our Service, you have thereby agreed to abide by all the provisions of the terms.
If this service or information to the user in any case caused damage to one’s property, physical, psychological, reputational, legal, or other loss or damage, i-Yimei and its person in charge, manager, staff, owners, agents, successors, or maintenance personnel, will not bear any responsibility by any means.
i-Yimei is not liable for any message (http://i-Yimei.com) on any responsibility for the views, comments, suggestions, negative price and trading information, in addition, this website also not responsible for any statements or information published by members of our website. Nor to any outbound links, database, electronic bulletin boards, FTP, or any messages in the node of which our website offers, suggestions, comments, ideas or information. Our website is not liable for any damages of any hardware and software and indirectly connected to this website's computers, communications equipment, network or data loss, and any electronic malfunction.
User responsibility and purview
Users are responsible for complying with the terms of service and other applicable rules of the network of which you are connected to, any violation of any of these rules will constitute relevant network cancellation or the suspension of the membership for the reason of illegal use of user services.
You cannot put the contents of this site to use for any unlawful or illegal purposes. In particular, you shall not provide, publish, view, transmit, copy or distribute any content for the following use.
(1) The use of the content causes or may cause any infringement of iYimei or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
(2)Usage of contents included any third-party business/trading secrets or any other confidential information or may include in the contents of which are trade secrets or confidential information.
(3)Usage of content involves slander, insult or defamation or may be libelous, insulting or defamatory to iYimei or any third party.
(4) Usage of content violated or involved possible violations of the privacy rights of any third party and public rights.
(5)Usage of contents violated or involved possible violations of iYimei or any proprietary rights of any third party.
(6) The use of the content of iYimei or any third party caused or could cause any damage, harm or adverse.
(7) The use of the content violated or involved potential violation of public order and moral standards.
(8)The use of the content is considered a criminal act, or causing or likely to cause criminal act.
(9) The use the content for uploading contained or may contain or any third party may damage iYimei computer viruses, corrupted file archives.
(10) The use of the content is of a violation or potential violation of any applicable laws, orders and / or regulations.
(11) The use of interference or may interfere with any third party's use and enjoyment of any services obtained on this website.
(12) The content deemed inappropriate use (such as for duplicate publication or issuance of the non-requested message).
You admit that you publish any content or data on sole discretion to remove or clear at the time this website is terminated. Terminated by either party (terminated by site user/ this site), you agree to destroy all materials and content obtained from this website (except for your content).